Fort Used Car Centre are seeking..
Motor Mechanic (£25,000 - £30,000 per annum)
The appropriate candidate should be a fully qualified vehicle technician with a minimum of 5 years experience. The successful candidate will possess the ability to use their own initative to guarantee work is carried out to the best of their ability. Flexibilty is required as mechanics may be required to work Saturday mornings.
The suitable candidate must:
- Be confident working on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Have experience in findings and diagnostics.
- Have the knowledge and ability to work on clutches and timing belts.
- MOT Testing qualification
- Have a good understanding and experience of auto electrics.
- Excellent knowledge of engines.
- Be efficient, with extremely high attention to detail
- Have good communication skills as they will engage with the sales team and customers.
- Be able to work in team, as well as by themselves. Ensuring tasks are professionally carried out in a timely, safe and economical manner.
Please apply with CV's only.
Job Type: Full-time
- City & Guilds Automotive
- UK Full Driving license